As one of the most common types of insurance claims, glass replacement is a very important part of any insurance policy for homes or businesses. To protect you and your property, residence or business any broken glass should be repaired as soon as possible. Keep people away from the any area where there is broken glass. Smithfield Glass provides a complete glass and glazing replacement service and specialise in helping individuals and companies deal with insurance claims.
How our insurance claim service works.
Due to our years of experience with insurance companies your insurance claim will be processed with the minimum of fuss. Here’s how simple it is:
- Call Smithfield Glass & Glazing as soon as your glass needs replacing.
- Your Glass is replaced.
- Complete your insurance claim form.
- Pay your insurance excess directly to Smithfield Glass.
- Smithfield Glass bills your insurance company.
- Your insurance company pays Smithfield Glass the outstanding amount.
Smithfield glass handles insurance claims for clients insured by the major insurance companies. Companies to whom Smithfield Glass submit claims on behalf of clients include the following:
- AAMI Business Insurance
- Australia Pensioners Insurance
- Colonial Mutual
- Commonwealth Bank – CommInsure
- Defence Service Homes
- Westpac General Insurance
Call Smithfield Glass for all insurance claims in any of these areas:
Broken or shattered glass emergencies | Shop windows or other business premises | Household doors and windows | Replacement shower screens | Mirrors | Internal glass panels | Safety Glass | Kitchen splash backs